Friday, May 1, 2009

What I wasn't looking for all this time ...

I knew a better offer would pop up just when I was most indifferent to the first and couldn't care less about the likelihood of any other, however improbably better, knocking on my door (which is why I not-work from home, in case the unbelievably improbable doesn't fail to occur on my doorstep:"Be Prepared", build a bunker and stockpile, I say.) and in the box as cross-branded stamps on my emails' envelopes. And here it isn't! I can finally continue not to  Eliminate [My/] Your Debt and at last feel the benzodiazepine-analogue calm of Debt Relief ... hmm ... 15 minutes approval- well, never had that before to care to not envy it, and like I have the time! I'll be famous in that time, with loadsamoney and no debts, ha! Joke's on you Over 29000 Australians ... suckers.
[Later that Ad Break ...]
The small print! Oh, Glorious avoidance of mere reduction of debts! Headline promises to Eliminate, small print sensibly-and incensingly- reads Reduce- it simply can't be both, ergo it's the first; am ever less enthused by debt consolidation & time-share/waste opportunity but exotic-tea-flavoured-shock steeply rising at cognizance of inversely correlated increase in ire and, naturally, debt ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment